Simple & classic tailoring in a timeless style. Smooth edges, rolled arms, and exposed block legs give Thornton classic appeal as a living-area staple. Welt cording trims the back and seat cushions for a finishing touch. With materials and construction backed by lifetime guarantees, this style will feel comfortable today and for years to come. A smooth reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
41"H x 38"W x 39"D Seating Area Dimensions
21"SH × 20"SW × 20"SD × 25"AH
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Removable
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Seat Cushion(s): Extra-Firm, High-Resiliency (HR)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt
- Standard Wood Finish: Valencia (V)
- To recline, push on arms and lean against the back of the recliner.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.